Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't Go Anywhere!


It ought to be no surprise that I haven't blogged for about a month. The only reason being this time is that I've "engaged" in some new adventures. With the launch of Engage! - Where Christ and Culture Meet last month we have been busy as bees dealing with all that starting a new show entails.

It only took a month and I "engaged" a new adventure of being a side-kick on another new podcast MinistryGeek This Week with Michael Hite. On MinistryGeek This Week Michael and I talk about issues that relate to ministry and technology along with our fellow geek Dale Jenkins. I'm not just saying this because I am part of the show, but I truly believe that this show will be a major help to anyone involved in the Lord's work at any level. The world around us is changing faster than ever before. What are we going to do to take the never-changing Gospel to an ever-changing world? That's exactly the question we are seeking to answer on MinistryGeek This Week.

Another reason my blog has been bare is because I'm working on a total make-over of the blog. It's in the works and almost finish. Once the change goes into affect I will (hopefully) be able to keep up with the blog more often.

There is also one more piece of information, but I can't share it with you right now! There is one more big project that I'm in the process of "engaging" and it's going to really, really, really exciting. It's too early to break the news though! Hold on tight though because it's going to be BIG! REALLY BIG!

Sow the Seed,
Caleb O'Hara

No comments: