Friday, April 11, 2008

House to House / Heart to Heart

Today when I checked the mail it was not an ordinary day. As I reached into the box I pulled out the first issue of House to House / Heart to Heart that we (the Ripon church of Christ) are sending out to our entire city! We are hoping that this can be a great way to make contacts in our community so we can reach out to them with the Gospel concerning Jesus Christ.

Tomorrow is All-In-One Sunday in Ripon. I’m currently working through Genesis in a series I am calling “Square One: Back to the Beginning.” This week we are going to look at the various attempts to water down the creation account and try to make the Bible conform to man’s ideas as opposed to letting the text speak for itself. It’s my goal that with this lesson I can communicate God’s great hand in every aspect of a marvelous, miraculous, supernaturally designed universe.

Sow the Seed Faithfully,
Caleb

UPDATE: When I said tomorrow is All-In-One I meant two days from now :)

No comments: